Man fighting for his life after being found seriously injured with a bicycle in north Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to discover what happened to a man found with serious pelvic and head injuries in a Suffolk street.
The man, in his 60s, is fighting for his life in hospital after a member of the public spotted him lying in Hulver Road, Mutford, at around 7am today.
Paramedics rushed to the scene and discovered the man, with a bicycle, had suffered serious pelvic and head injuries.
They took him to hospital where he is said to be in a serious, life-threatening condition.
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers are investigating to determine the full circumstances of what has taken place.
You may also want to watch:
“Witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am this morning, or anybody who has any information, are asked to call us.”
To help, contact police on 101 quoting incident number 155 of November 19.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 10 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub