Man found after going missing for almost a month
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been missing since November has been found by police.
Francis Foley, 49, from Colchester, was last seen by his family on Friday November 16 when he visited them in Haringey, London.
His family became incresingly worried and reported him missing when they didn’t hear from the 49-year-old.
Police were able to locate him today, December 13, after renewing their efforts to find him.
Mr Foley’s family and officers from Essex Police were growing increasingly concerned for the 49-year-old’s welfare.
Mr Foley requires support for a medical condition which deteriorates without treatment.
Essex Police officers have thanked the public for their help.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week