Man found in Halstead with head injuries remains in critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in a critical condition after suffering serious head injuries near to a north-Essex nightclub.
Police were called by the ambulance service to Butler Road in Halstead shortly after 2.30am on Saturday and found a man in his 40s seriously injured.
Officers believe he had earlier been at the nearby Scenarios nightclub in Trinity Street.
The man was taken to the Royal London Hospital for treatment. He is described as white, 6ft 2ins tall, with grey hair and wearing a blue Adidas top, black jacket, dark jeans and white trainers.
Two men were arrested on Sunday afternoon, on suspicion of GBH.
You may also want to watch:
The men, 30-year-old from Halstead and a 27 year-old from Sudbury have been bailed until April 17.
Anyone with information is asked to call Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley