Man, 30, found with head injuries by side of road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police have launched an investigation after a 30-year-old man was found with head injuries in mid Suffolk.
The injured man was discovered at the side of the road between Finningham and Rickinghall between 5.30am and 6am today by a woman who police believe may have been driving a dark blue car.
Detectives believe the same woman gave him a lift to his friend's address in Rickinghall and then left.
The man was later taken to West Suffolk Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Police believe the head injuries he suffered are consistent with being assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
Now officers want to speak to the woman who helped the victim this morning as she left without leaving her details.
Witnesses, anyone with information and drivers with dash cam footage are asked to call West CID on 101 quoting reference 37/27649/19 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's