Man freed from vehicle following crash in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
A man was freed from his vehicle following a crash in Ramsey near Harwich this afternoon.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service were called at around 1.30pm today, Saturday, February 2, to reports of a two-vehicle collision in Church Hill.
Two crews, from Dovercourt and Manningtree, attended the scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “Firefighters were called to assist at the scene of a road traffic collision this afternoon.
“On arrival, crews advised that two vehicles had been involved in the incident, leaving one man trapped.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters worked to stabilise the vehicle and were able to release the casualty by 2.41pm, before leaving him in the care of the Ambulance Service.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'