Man from Bury St Edmunds arrested following reports of women being harassed in Thurston
Reports of harassment against women in Thurston have led to police arresting a man on suspicion of stalking.
The incidents took place this month and during December last year when a number of different women reported a man in a blue car following them and repeatedly driving past them.
The 38-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds was detained on January 26 and interviewed at Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre.
The man has been released on bail until March 21 with conditions not to enter the village of Thurston whilst the investigation continues.
The police would like to thank all those have come forward and reported incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich