Man, 20, from Great Bentley charged with seven child sex offences
- Credit: ARCHANT
A 20-year-old man from the Colchester area has been charged with seven sexual offences against children.
Archie Stulpa-McCallum, from Great Bentley in North Essex, was arrested by police in June and has now been charged with offences relating to four separate victims aged between 12 and 15-years-old.
The charges relate to offences alleged to have taken place between August 5 2015 and June 6 2017.
Stulpa-McCallum has been charged with an offender under 18 engaging in non-penetrative sexual activity with a girl under 13, causing or inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity without penetration and two counts of an offender over 18 causing or inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity without penetration.
He has also been charged with an adult attempt to meet a girl under 16-years-old following grooming, making an indecent photograph or pseudo photograph of a child and possessing a prohibited image of a child.
You may also want to watch:
Stulpa-McCallum was remanded in custody and is due to appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court later today, Thursday, September 6.
- 1 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'