Two-year-old girl ‘grabbed around the wrist’ by unknown man
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police have launched an investigation after reports that a man grabbed a toddler whilst she was leaving Guy Fawkes celebration.
At around 7.15pm on Sunday, November 4, in Dellwood Avenue, Felixstowe, the two-year-old was leaving a fireworks display with her family.
An unknown male, possibly under the influence of alcohol, then grabbed the toddler around the wrist and started asking her questions.
The mother of the child pulled her away and the man proceeded to run off.
The man is described as having an olive complexion, being aged between 30 and 40 years of age and about 5ft 5ins in height.
You may also want to watch:
He has a shaved head, stubble and/or a light beard and is of a medium build.
It is reported that he was wearing blue jeans with a grey top and had an accent.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 3 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
Anyone who has knowledge of the incident should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/64202/18.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.