Man held after A14 crash
A MAN is being held in police custody following an accident on the A14 today.
A LORRY driver is being held in police custody following an accident on the A14 today.
The 32-year-old from Poland was arrested on suspicion of careless driving after the accident involving a lorry, a green Rover 75 and a silver Ford Escort on the Bury St Edmunds-bound carriageway at Stowmarket.
He is being held at Ipswich police station.
Suffolk police appealed for witnesses to the crash, which happened at about 9.45am, to contact them. Anyone with information should call Pc Stephen Griggs at the force's roads policing unit on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured in the crash.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post