Man hurt in kitchen fire

A MAN was treated by paramedics after a kitchen fire last night.Two fire crews from Haverhill were called to the blaze at a property in Falcon Close, in the town, shortly after 9.

James Mortlock

A MAN was treated by paramedics after a kitchen fire last night.

Two fire crews from Haverhill were called to the blaze at a property in Falcon Close, in the town, shortly after 9.30pm.

A spokesman for Suffolk Fire Service said the fire started in the kitchen and one male casualty was treated by paramedics.

No further details have been given about his injuries.