Man hurt in town centre attack
FIVE men were being questioned today after a man was beaten up in Ipswich's town centre.A 20-year-old man was taken to Ipswich Hospital after he was repeatedly kicked and punched by a gang outside Pals bar in Dogs Head Street at about 3.15am.
FIVE men were being questioned today after a man was beaten up in Ipswich's town centre.
A 20-year-old man was taken to Ipswich Hospital after he was repeatedly kicked and punched by a gang outside Pals bar in Dogs Head Street at about 3.15am today.
A crew from the East of England Ambulance Trust took the victim, who was unconscious and bleeding, to Ipswich Hospital.
It is not believed his injuries are serious.
You may also want to watch:
Five men, all aged 16 and 17, have been arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm and are being quizzed by officers today.
There were several witnesses at the scene so if anyone can provide police with more information to help their enquiries, they should call 01473 613500.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car