Man in 60s injured after car and lorry collide in Leiston
- Credit: Archant
Police are at the scene of a collision between a lorry and a car in Leiston.
Police were called to the service in Lover’s Lane by the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) at 1.55pm.
A police spokesman said there didn’t appear to be any serious injuries.
An EEAST spokesman said a man in his 60s had suffered a minor head injury.
The police spokesman added the car involved in the collision, a Peugeot 407, had suffered extensive damage when it collided with the Volvo lorry.
You may also want to watch:
The EEAST spokesman said an ambulance crew and a paramedic in a rapid response vehicle are on the scene, after being called at 1.46pm.
He added the man was taken to Ipswich Hospital with head injuries that were not thought to be life threatening or serious.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex