Man in critical condition after crash on B1078 at Needham Market
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The B1078 is closed in Needham Market after a two-car crash described as “serious” by police.
Emergency services were called to the scene at 8.39pm.
The collision took place between the junction with the B1113 Barking Road and Hascot Hill.
All emergency services are at the incident, which is ongoing.
The Suffolk Constabulary control room said the crash was “serious”.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said one man was in a critical condition following the crash, while a woman was in a serious condition with a suspected fractured pelvis.
A third patient was being treated for chest pains. Their condition is unknown at this time.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
Three ambulance crews are on scene.
• The man sadly died from his injuries, see update here