Man in his 60s suffers pelvis injuries after Halstead mobile home collapse
A man had to be airlifted to hospital after a mobile home collapsed on him in Halstead yesterday.
The East of England Ambulance Service were alerted around 2.20pm yesterday to a report of a man trapped under a mobile home in Gardeners Road, Halstead.
An ambulance crew, ambulance officer, hazardous area response team and Essex Air Ambulance attended.
Paramedics had to crawl under the mobile home, which was lifted seven inches off the ground by the fire service before sedating and releasing the man.
The man, in his 60s, was suspected to have suffered a broken pelvis.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 10 Inside Suffolk's own Repair Shop