Man seriously hurt in A12 crash in north Suffolk
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Paramedics have treated a man for serious injuries following a crash in Frostenden.
Emergency services – including firefighters and police officers – are at the scene of the accident in Gipsy Lane.
A police spokesman said a man, who is believed to have been driving one of the cars, has been taken to hospital.
His injuries are described as serious, but not life-threatening or life-changing.
Firefighters from Southwold, Halesworth and Lowestoft South were sent to help at the scene at 6.11pm.
You may also want to watch:
They had called a stop to the incident at 7.27pm.
No-one else involved in the crash is believed to have been hurt, the police spokesman said.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
One lane of the A12 southbound is currently blocked between the road’s junctions for Frostenden and Clay Common.