Man injured following single-vehicle crash in Semer
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s has been injured following a single-vehicle crash in Semer.
Police were called to the scene at around 7pm today, Friday, November 30.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the injured man was breathing an conscious and in the care of ambulance staff.
He said: “We were called just after 7pm to a single vehicle road traffic collision.
“A male in his 40s is breathing and conscious.
“Ambulance are on scene and recovery had been arranged.”
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service later confirmed the man did not need hospital treatment.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
He said: “We were called to reports of a collision in Hadleigh Road, Semer, this morning at 7.03am.
“We sent one ambulance to treat one patient, who wasn’t transferred to hospital.”