Man killed in motorbike smash
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.
The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that two rapid response vehicles, a land ambulance and an air ambulance had been called to the scene.
The man was treated at the scene but paramedics could not save him.
The road has been closed in both directions and a diversion has been put into place.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the crash should call Pc Danny Ormes of the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car