Man knocked unconscious in brutal Jaywick robbery with iPhone 7 and cash stolen
A man was attacked and kicked in the head during a robbery in Jaywick, Essex, and had mobile phone and cash taken from him.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after the incident, which happened in the area between Eldorado amusement arcade in Broadway and Rosemary Way, in Jaywick, between 12am and 3am on Saturday June 10.
Sometime during this timeframe the 30-year-old victim was assaulted and then kicked in the head as he lay on the ground.
He was knocked unconscious and when he woke up, his iPhone 7 and cash from his wallet were missing.
He suffered bruising to his forehead as a result of the assault.
It is not known how many suspects were involved. The victim described the man who kicked him as Asian, aged between 18 and 30, with black hair that was shaved at the sides and longer on the top.
He was described as having sharp, defined facial features and trimmed stubble. He wore dark clothing.
- 1 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 2 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 3 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 4 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 5 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 6 Police release CCTV images after man suffers broken nose in attack
- 7 Family left homeless after bungalow destroyed in fire
- 8 New grazing restaurant opening on Suffolk high street this week
- 9 'The Piggy Tail Trail' is Mid Suffolk town's fourth art event
- 10 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
Anyone who saw what happened or has any information about the incident is asked to contact Dc Robin Coltman at Clacton CID on 101.
Alternatively, contact independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through www.crimestoppers-uk.org