Man rescued from smoke logged house
A MAN was woken by firefighters after a sauce pan caught alight.
Three fire crews from Bury St Edmunds Fire Station were called to the town’s Maulkin Close at 12.07am today.
Initial reports suggested that smoke had been scene issuing from the property.
On arrival firefighters discovered that the house had been involved in light smoke logging.
A burnt sauce pan is believed to have caused the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said one man had been “roused from sleep” and removed from the property.
The site was then ventilated and the incident was brought under control within 20 minutes.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches