Man robbed at knifepoint at house in Beccles, Suffolk
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Two knife-wielding robbers targeted a house in Beccles last night, police have said.
The armed suspects demanded cash from a man aged in his 20s at the property in Sir John Leman Road at 8.10pm on Sunday (September 10), before stealing two mobile phones.
A woman also aged in her 20s was also at the property when the incident took place. She was not threatened.
Both were “left shaken, but otherwise unharmed as a result of this incident”, a spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
The first suspect is described as: white, around 5ft 8in tall, and of medium build. He was wearing grey bottoms, a dark-coloured hooded top and a white mask with painted on eyebrows and moustache. He is believed to be aged between 18 and 24 and spoke with an accent which sounded local.
The second suspect is described as: white, around 5ft 8in tall, and of slim build. He was wearing black tracksuit bottoms and a black hooded top pulled up over his nose. He is also believed to be aged between 18 and 24.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious people in the area, or who has any information about this incident, is asked to call East CID at Lowestoft Police station on 101 quoting reference 59963/17, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 8 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 9 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 10 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk