Man stabbed during altercation near train station
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s was stabbed in the stomach during an altercation in Clacton.
Police are appealing for information following the incident which happened around 2.45pm on Thursday, December 13.
The victim was walking along Wellesley Road after leaving the railway station and crossed over Oxford Road towards Bootleggers off-licence.
A man then came up behind him and the pair became involved in altercation during which the victim was stabbed in the stomach.
The attacker then ran off towards the railway station.
You may also want to watch:
He has been described as white with blond hair, around 5ft 6in tall, and was wearing a black Puma hooded top, black Nike tracksuit trousers, and a black Puma beany-style hat.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 42/182425/18 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles