Stab victim’s injuries are not life threatening
- Credit: Michael Steward
A man who was found with multiple stab wounds to his body in Haverhill currently remains in hospital but his injuries are not believed to be life-changing or life-threatening.
A 36-year-old man was found in Howe Road in the town by police just before 11.50pm on Thursday, January 10.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said enquiries are ongoing and no arrests have yet been made in connection to the incident.
The victim was spotted in the Queen Street area of Haverhill town centre around 11.15pm before he was found and officers believe it was a targeted attack.
MORE: Councillor speaks of shock after ‘targeted’ town stabbingThe victim is described as 6ft tall, white, of a slim build with short black hair.
He was wearing a light-coloured jacket and dark trousers.
Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen the victim or witnessed an altercation to come forward.
Contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting incident reference 37/2030/19.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 10 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole