Man stabbed in assault at coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital for treatment yesterday after being stabbed in the arm in an assault in Clacton.
He was found injured in Marine Parade West in Clacton, near the junction of Agate Road, on Monday, May 25.
Essex Police were called to the incident at 12.35pm and found a man who had sustained a stab wound to his arm.
It is believed he had been assaulted at a different location and had then travelled on foot to the junction, where he got into a car.
He was taken to hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are now appealing for witnesses to the incident and are asking anyone with dash cam, CCTV or mobile footage to come forward and call on 101 quoting incident 513 of May 25 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period