Air ambulance called to Chelmsford stabbing
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Teenager airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after being stabbed in Chelmsford
Police were called to St John’s Avenue at 5.05pm on Wednesday March 20 after receiving reports that a man had been injured.
On arrival, they found an 18-year-old man who had suffered stab wounds to his stomach and leg.
Officers subsequently set up a cordon at the junction of St John’s Avenue and Oaklands Crescent.
An air ambulance was called to fly the victim to hospital, with a spokesman for Essex Police describing his injuries as serious.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police are currently searching for the suspects and are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information.
Anyone with information should call Chelmsford CID on 101, quoting incident 820 of March 20.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or by filling a form on their website: www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win