Man’s foot run over by car in Ipswich
- Credit: ARCHANT
Members of the public crowded round to help after a man’s foot was struck by a car in Ipswich town centre.
The incident happened in Upper Brook Street at around 2.30pm on Saturday afternoon.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a man on foot and a silver Audi.
It is not clear whether the incident happened on the pavement or in the road.
Will Jefford, who spotted the incident on his way into town, said people were “crowding round” the injured man.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a police car pulled over and an ambulance with its lights on parked on the side of the road by Sainsbury’s,” he said.
“People were crowding around someone on the ground.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
The man’s injuries are not thought to be serious.