Man suffers multiple fractures to his jaw after assault in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating an assault in Lowestoft which left a man with multiple fractures to his jaw.
Between 11pm on Saturday, March 3, and 1.50am on Sunday, March 4, a 22-year-old man from Halesworth was assaulted by what was believed to be three men in the town’s High Street.
The victim suffered multiple fractures to his jaw during the attack and was rushed to James Paget Hospital by paramedics for treatment.
Police wold like to hear from anybody who may have witnessed the assault.
They are also keen to speak with anyone who saw or spoke to the victim while he was walking between St Peter’s Street, High Street and The Triangle Yard area of Lowestoft around the time of the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/11914/18.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?