Man suffers serious injuries after three vehicle crash outside Essex primary school
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital and three others have been treated for minor injuries after three cars collided outside a primary school in Ford End.
The incident happened outside Ford End Primary School in Main Road, Ford End, at around 12.20pm today.
The injuries sustained by the man in question are not considered to be life-threatening. Three other people suffered minor injuries and did not need hospital care.
The crash involved a black Mercedes, a black Kia Rio and a gold Volkswagen Eos. The injured parties were all travelling in the vehicles.
One man has been reported at the scene for driving while disqualified.
The road is currently closed to traffic, causing traffic disruption.
Police hope to have the road open ahead of the school closing this afternoon.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 7 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
Essex Police are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to call Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 446 of 27/04, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.