Man suffers serious injuries after three vehicle crash outside Essex primary school
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital and three others have been treated for minor injuries after three cars collided outside a primary school in Ford End.
The incident happened outside Ford End Primary School in Main Road, Ford End, at around 12.20pm today.
The injuries sustained by the man in question are not considered to be life-threatening. Three other people suffered minor injuries and did not need hospital care.
The crash involved a black Mercedes, a black Kia Rio and a gold Volkswagen Eos. The injured parties were all travelling in the vehicles.
One man has been reported at the scene for driving while disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently closed to traffic, causing traffic disruption.
Police hope to have the road open ahead of the school closing this afternoon.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 9 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 10 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
Essex Police are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to call Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 446 of 27/04, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.