Man suffers smoke inhalation in Clacton flat fire

Two fire crews were sent to the scene

Two fire crews were sent to the scene - Credit: Archant

A man in his 50s was treated for smoke inhalation after a flat fire in Clacton.

The incident broke out at around 9.50pm on Sunday evening in Warwick Road.

Two fire crews from Clacton were sent to the scene, but the fire had already been extinguished before they arrived. Crews used a high pressure fan to ventilate the property.

The man who inhaled smoke was left in the care of the ambulance service.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus