Man taken to hospital after crash on A12 near Ardleigh this morning
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after a crash on the southbound A12 near Ardleigh this morning, which left one car on its roof.
The crash happened just before 11.15am with two fire crews from Colchester and one from Manningtree responding.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) spokesman said four ambulance crews and two ambulance officers attended the incident.
He added the man, who is in his 20s, was “walking wounded.”
The incident happened between junctions 28 and 29. One car was on its roof but no one was trapped.
You may also want to watch:
Crews made the vehicles safe by 11.36am, and the man was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further check-ups and treatment.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away