Man taken to hospital following crash in Great Hallingbury, near Stansted
A man was taken to hospital yesterday with a suspected broken leg following a crash in Great Hallingbury, near Stansted Airport.
A white Seat Leon was found on its side in Church Road around 11am and a telegraph pole was also damaged.
It is believed another car – a grey Audi A4 estate – had also been involved in the crash but failed to stop at the scene.
The driver of the Seat, a man in his 30s, suffered a suspected broken leg and was taken to hospital for treatment.
Police are appealing to anyone who may have seen the incident, has dash cam footage, or has any other information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Glenn Simons at Braintree police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine