Men force entry into house and threaten man with knife
- Credit: Archant
Two men forced their way into a house and threatened a man with a knife during a burglary in Stanway.
According to a spokesman for Essex Police, the burglary happened at an address in Old Chapel Drive at around 2.35pm on Monday, August 19.
The two offenders stole gold and jewellery before fleeing the scene.
The first man is described as white, 6ft tall, of medium build, in his teens to early 20s, with dark hair.
He wearing black clothing, a black scarf around his face, and a baseball cap.
You may also want to watch:
The second man is also described as white, in his teens to early 20s, of a slim to medium build, slightly shorter, with a scarf around his face and wearing a baseball cap.
If you saw anything, have any CCTV or dash cam footage, or have any other information call Colchester CID on 101 quoting crime reference number 42/133304/19.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 6 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 7 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.