Police appeal after man threatened with knife
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was threatened with a knife in Clacton yesterday.
The incident happened at 10.45am in the Pier Avenue area of the town close to the seafront on Friday, February 22.
It’s reported that the threat was made following an argument between two men, following which one pulled out a knife and threatened to stab the other.
The victim of the threat was able to escape the scene uninjured.
An Essex Police spokesman said they are looking for a man believed to be in his early 20s, of slim build and 5ft 10ins tall. He is said to have short, scruffy light-brown hair and a grey goatee-style beard, and was wearing a blue tracksuit and a dark coloured rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Essex Police on 101 quoting incident 401 of February 22.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery