Police appeal after man threatened with knife
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was threatened with a knife in Clacton yesterday.
The incident happened at 10.45am in the Pier Avenue area of the town close to the seafront on Friday, February 22.
It’s reported that the threat was made following an argument between two men, following which one pulled out a knife and threatened to stab the other.
The victim of the threat was able to escape the scene uninjured.
An Essex Police spokesman said they are looking for a man believed to be in his early 20s, of slim build and 5ft 10ins tall. He is said to have short, scruffy light-brown hair and a grey goatee-style beard, and was wearing a blue tracksuit and a dark coloured rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Essex Police on 101 quoting incident 401 of February 22.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 'I thought we were really good' - Lambert's assessment of dire 1-0 home loss to Peterborough
- 6 Matchday Recap: Town lose as McGuinness puts through his own net
- 7 Man who had sex with underage girl avoids prison
- 8 Ipswich Town 0-1 Peterborough United: Toothless Town beaten as McGuinness own goal settles it
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 home loss to Peterborough United
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show