Man trapped after two vehicle crash on B1078 near Charsfield
- Credit: Archant
Two vehicles have collided on the B1078 this afternoon between Clopton and Charsfield.
Fire, police and ambulance services are all currently at the scene where a transit van and a car have collided.
An elderly man was trapped in one of the vehicles. The fire service were able to release him using hydraulic gear.
Police were called to the scene at 10.40am, the fire service were called at 11.18 - there were three fire engines.
A police spokesperson confirmed that one man had been taken to hospital but his injuries were not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance were called to the scene as a precaution but it is not known if the injured man travelled in it.
Recovery has been called and police remain on the scene.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed