Man treated by paramedics after flat fire

A MAN was treated by paramedics after suffering smoke inhalation during a fire at a flat in Clacton.

A spokesperson for Essex Fire Service said: “A man aged approximately 41 years-old suffered the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ground floor flat.

“Wearing two sets of breathing apparatus and using one hose reel jet crews had extinguished the fire by 8.59pm.

“The man was left in the care of the ambulance service.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus