Man wanted by police in connection with Colchester incidents
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are being advised by police not to approach a man wanted in connection with a number of incidents in Colchester.
Barry Hart, who is also known as Wayne Harris, is wanted in connection a series of incidents in the town on March 4, including a burglary, attempted burglary, and theft of a motor vehicle.
Officers also want to speak to him about an assault on the same day, during which a man was stabbed in the thigh.
The victim was treated in hospital for a minor stab wound.
Mr Hart has strong links to the Greenstead and Highwoods areas of Colchester.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police is advising anyone who sees Mr Hart to dial 999 and not approach him.
Ds Stewart Eastbrook said: “Hart may be more easily recognised from this CCTV still. This is far more recent than the other image released as part of our appeal, which was taken a number of years ago.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
“Specifically, he may now appear thinner in build, and around the face.
“We want to speak to him about a number of incidents on March 4, and appeal for anyone who may know where he is, to contact us, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, as a matter of urgency.”