Man who died in JCB crash on B1061 is named as Sebestian Andrzej Chlebosz, 23, from Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a crash on the B1061 on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border has been named by police.
Sebestian Andrzej Chlebosz, 23, of Aureole Walk, Newmarket, died when the red Audi 80 he was a rear seat passenger in was in collision with a yellow JCB and a blue Ford Focus.
The accident happened on the Cambridgeshire side of the bridge, close to Burrough Green, at 8.11am on Monday.
A 21-year-old man from Burwell, who was a front seat passenger in the Audi, suffered slight injuries, and a 23-year-old man from Soham, who was driving, suffered serious injuries. Both remain in Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
The driver of the Ford, a 35-year-old woman from Newmarket, and the driver of the JCB, a 32-year-old man from Carlton, received slight injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision. Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 4 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 5 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results