Man with links to Ipswich and Essex wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Ipswich and Essex is wanted for recall to prison, police have said.
Ben Phillips, 28, originally from London, is wanted after breaching the conditions of his release licence.
Despite carrying out a number of enquiries, officers have so far been unable to find him and are now appealing to the public for help.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Phillips has links to the Norwich and Dereham areas of Norfolk, Ipswich in Suffolk, and the London and Essex areas, although it is possible he has travelled further afield.”
He is described as white, around 5ft 9ins tall and of a medium build and with short cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police have issued a photograph of him from 2011.
Anyone who knows where he is should not approach him but call police immediately on 101.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
Information can also be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if required.