Manhunt for Soloman Eastwood after breaching prison release licence
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for a 43-year-old man who is wanted for recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his release licence.
Soloman Eastwood, who also goes by Simon Eastwood and Soloman Loveridge, is known to visit Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
He has had previous address in Ipswich, Bedford and Woodham Walter in Essex, and police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone who may know where he is now to get in touch.
Eastwood is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of proportionate build, with blue eyes, short dark brown hair and a number of tattoos including an eagle, panther and dagger on his left arm and a tiger and Donald Duck on his right arm.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “You should not approach him or take any further action.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Eastwood’s whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, Suffolk police direct on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury