Manningtree: Motorcyclist and driver suffer injuries in collision - Paramedics and police on scene
A driver has suffered head injuries and paradmedics are treating a motorcyclist following a collision.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the junction between Clacton Road and Long Road on the B1035 near Manningtree at around 8am today.
An Essex police spokesman said a Honda CBR and a white Toyota Yaris had “struck each other”.
The motorcyclist has sustained multiple injuries and is being treated at the scene.
The car driver has suffered minor head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A section of the road has been closed off.
More to follow.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons