Maria in Jet set with £5,000 holiday win
- Credit: supplied
Maria Hurren, of Halesworth, is set to jet off on a £5,000 holiday of a lifetime having won a nationwide competition run by fuel brand Jet.
Maria entered the Jet, Set, Go summer promotion, part of Jet’s 60th anniversary celebrations, at the AW & D Hammond Jet forecourt at Halesworth.
Thousands of customers across the country won instant summer prizes including barbecue sets, travel gadgets, beach mats and picnic sets. And four lucky winners, who were selected at random, each won a Jet2holidays.com holiday worth £5,000 to a destination of their choice.
Maria said: “I was thrilled when I found out I’d won the holiday – especially now that the summer holidays seem a distant memory!
“It was actually my son who helped me enter as I don’t have a computer! Now all I need to do is decide where I want to go and who to take.”
Louise Hammond, manager of AW & D Hammond’s forecourt said: “Our staff are delighted that one of the four national holiday prize-winners entered the draw at our forecourt.
“It’s very exciting as another of our customers won £5,000 of fuel earlier this year in Jet’s 1954 prize fund. These promotions are a great way to thank our loyal customers for their business in Jet’s 60th anniversary year.”
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 3 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 7 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons