Marks Tey: Road reopens following A120 crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Firefighters have freed a casualty from a vehicle involved in an accident on the A120 at Marks Tey this afternoon.
The accident happened at about 1.44pm and involved a blue Peugeot 107 and a Suzuki Wagon R.
Two appliances from Colchester attended and firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to remove the roof of a vehicle and free a man who was trapped.
A spokesman for Essex Police said he believed there were two casualties, but their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
The carriageway reopened at about 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service also attended.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn