Money expert Martin Lewis has praised Ipswich Railway Station toilets
Savvy saver Martin Lewis has praised the cleanliness of Ipswich Railway Station and its toilets.
Martin Lewis who is known for his money saving advice spent 15 minutes in Ipswich yesterday morning as he travelled to Stowmarket.
The financial guru tweeted: “Just spent 15 minutes at Ipswich station on my way to filming at Stowmarket. Sounds bizarre, but I feel compelled to say how impressed I was at the cleanliness of the station (including loos), way above normal expectations!”
Martin Lewis went to Stowmarket to do some filming at youth organisation The Mix.
The Mix confirmed that filming had taken place at their centre but were unable to supply us with any other details.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that the show will be broadcast in Autumn.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 8 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 9 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 10 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices