Money expert Martin Lewis has praised Ipswich Railway Station toilets
Savvy saver Martin Lewis has praised the cleanliness of Ipswich Railway Station and its toilets.
Martin Lewis who is known for his money saving advice spent 15 minutes in Ipswich yesterday morning as he travelled to Stowmarket.
The financial guru tweeted: “Just spent 15 minutes at Ipswich station on my way to filming at Stowmarket. Sounds bizarre, but I feel compelled to say how impressed I was at the cleanliness of the station (including loos), way above normal expectations!”
Martin Lewis went to Stowmarket to do some filming at youth organisation The Mix.
The Mix confirmed that filming had taken place at their centre but were unable to supply us with any other details.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that the show will be broadcast in Autumn.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 10 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions