Martlesham: Fire breaks out in chimney

FIREFIGHTERS have battled a blaze which broke out at a home in Martlesham today.

The fire broke out in a chimney at around 5.20pm.

A crew from Woodbridge fire station was alerted to the scene in Bealings Road.

They discovered the source of the fire in a wood burning stove.

The blaze was extinguished and under control by 6pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus