Mayor of St Edmundsbury tours new Marham Park housing development
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of St Edmundsbury took a ‘hard hat’ tour of a new Bury St Edmunds housing development which is currently under construction.
Terry Clements was invited by developer David Wilson Homes to visit the All Saints Quarter at Marham Park to see how the development was taking shape.
The first phase of 36 homes are currently being built at the Northern Way site.
Mr Clements spent time touring the development with David Wilson Homes Eastern Counties managing director Robert Holbrook.
Mr Holbrook said: “We were delighted to welcome the mayor and mayoress onto the site and show them around Willow Grove so far ahead of our first residents moving in.
You may also want to watch:
“It was great to show them the plan for All Saints Quarter when it is completed and discuss our commitment to Bury St Edmunds.”
Mr Clements said: “This is delivering much needed housing to this part of Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 8 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
“We know that people that grew up in this part of west Suffolk want to carry on living in the area because it is such a great place to live, while people from outside of the area, understandably, want to relocate here.
“Bury St Edmunds and west Suffolk is in huge demand and I am delighted to have had this opportunity to see how this important new housing development is taking shape.”
There are currently four and five bedroom homes for sale at All Saints Quarter, with prices starting from £349,995.
For more information please visit the sales centre, open Monday 12:30pm-5:30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am-5:30pm.
Alternatively, call the sales information line on 0844 854 7767 or visit www.dwh.co.uk