McDonalds start to deliver in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Meals from the fast food restaurant can now be now be delivered from three locations across the town.
The McDelivery service, as it is known, is run in partnership with UberEATS, is available to anyone within one and a half miles of the McDonald’s restaurants at Ranelagh Road, Tavern Street and Cardinal Park.
To order the meals users have to download and use the UberEATS website or app.
The McDelivery option on UberEATS will feature McDonald’s breakfast, lunch and dinner options and will be available within 1.5 miles of the participating McDonald’s restaurants from 8am – midnight, seven days a week.
Franchisee, Carol Rogerson, said: “My restaurant teams and I are excited to be introducing the brand new McDelivery service, we will now be able to offer yet another level of convenience to our loyal, local customers. Delivery is something that our customers often ask about so it’s great that we can now provide our freshly made, great-tasting food to fit around their busy lives.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Calvert, Head of Launch & Expansion for Uber Eats UK said: “We’re really excited to be launching Uber Eats with McDelivery today. People can now get great food at the touch of a button delivered straight to their home or office. We have partnered with thousands of restaurants across the UK and we’re delighted to be expanding further.”
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 6 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 7 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 8 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 9 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 10 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed