Man in 20s in critical condition after A11 McDonald’s hit and run
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition after being involved in a hit and run outside a McDonald’s.
Police were called to the scene by the Fiveways Roundabout near Barton Mills around 11pm Monday, July 15.
Officers say there was a reported argument between the man and a woman driving a black BMW 1-Series in the nearby McDonald's car park.
The exact nature of the incident remains unknown, although police say the BMW failed to stop after the man was struck.
The man remains in a critical but stable condition in Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, having suffered serious head injuries and a broken arm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police added: "Any witnesses to the incident, or anyone who has seen a black BMW 1-Series registration number YF63 HFY, is asked to contact West CID at Bury St Edmunds Police Station, quoting reference 41512/19."
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 9 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing