Meghan Markle will spend Christmas with the Royal Family at Sandringham
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle will spend Christmas with the Queen and other senior members of the Royal family.
The couple will be joining the Royal family in celebrating Christmas Day at Sandringham, it has been confirmed.
A Kensington Palace spokesman said: “You can expect to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day.”
Prince Harry and bride-to-be Ms Markle will be seen in public with other royals when they attend the traditional Christmas Day church service on the Queen’s private estate in Norfolk.
The couple got engaged on November 27 and a few days later a proud Harry introduced the American actress to the nation during a series of official events in Nottingham.
You may also want to watch:
Buckingham Palace has said the Queen and other members of the royal family will join the congregation for the morning service at St Mary Magdalene Church on December 25.
The event usually attracts hundreds of well-wishers who watch the Royal party walk from Sandringham House to St Mary Magdalene Church, and make the return journey after the Christmas Day service is over.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
Members of the Royal family usually go on an impromptu walkabout chatting to local residents.