Meghan Markle will spend Christmas with the Royal Family at Sandringham
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle will spend Christmas with the Queen and other senior members of the Royal family.
The couple will be joining the Royal family in celebrating Christmas Day at Sandringham, it has been confirmed.
A Kensington Palace spokesman said: “You can expect to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day.”
Prince Harry and bride-to-be Ms Markle will be seen in public with other royals when they attend the traditional Christmas Day church service on the Queen’s private estate in Norfolk.
The couple got engaged on November 27 and a few days later a proud Harry introduced the American actress to the nation during a series of official events in Nottingham.
Buckingham Palace has said the Queen and other members of the royal family will join the congregation for the morning service at St Mary Magdalene Church on December 25.
The event usually attracts hundreds of well-wishers who watch the Royal party walk from Sandringham House to St Mary Magdalene Church, and make the return journey after the Christmas Day service is over.
- 1 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 5 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 6 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 7 Suffolk brand worn by pop star Ed Sheeran opens new store
- 8 Stu says: Six observations following MK Dons victory
- 9 'Absolutely awful': Anger as rubbish left dumped near beauty spot
- 10 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
Members of the Royal family usually go on an impromptu walkabout chatting to local residents.