Men charged with conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs in the Haverhill area after arrests made by the Metropolitan Police in Essex yesterday.
Two warrants were carried out on Thursday, May 28 at separate addresses in Ilford and Margate, where officers from the Metropolitan Police arrested two men, aged 25 and 32, on behalf of Suffolk’s Serious Crime and Disruption Team.
The pair were then brought into custody at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre where they were questioned.
Christopher Prosser, 32, of Louvain Road, Greenhithe, Kent, and Maverick Dwyer, 25, of Fuller Terrace, Alder Walk, Ilford, have both been charged with conspiring with others to supply a quantity of crack cocaine and heroin in Haverhill between July 1 2019 and May 28 2020.
Prosser has also been charged with assaulting a Kent police officer in Ramsgate on May 28 2020.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were remanded in custody and appeared before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 3 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 4 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 9 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 10 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault