Two-car crash in Hadleigh side street leaves pedestrian injured
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police, firefighters and paramedics sprung into action when a Mercedes collided with a Volkswagen Golf, leaving a pedestrian injured.
Police were called around 11.20am on October 10 to an incident on Calais Street.
The Mercedes is thought to have collided with the stationary Volkswagen Golf, with the Golf subsequently injuring the pedestrian.
Three fire engines and an ambulance crew also attended the scene to assist the pedestrian after the crash.
They were treated by paramedics at the scene for an injury to his foot.
You may also want to watch:
They were later taken to hospital with injuries not thought to be life threatening.
The road was cleared around 12.30pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training