Weekend washout predicted as Met Office issue weather warning for rain
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for rain across our region this weekend.
The warning comes into force at 3am on Saturday and remains in place until 6pm on Sunday.
Currently, the warning covers the vast majority of England, Wales and parts of Scotland.
The Met Office said that it is expecting heavy rain which could bring some flooding and transport disruption.
It said that “spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures” and that “where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services.”
You may also want to watch:
It added that “there is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses.”
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology